For those that have been searching for a way to Apply for Ghana Army Recruitment through their portal. So we are here to update you on the latest. You are on the right page will you will get all the information you need about this job.
As we said, it is very important to know what you should about Ghana Army. Without wasting so much of your time. Our team are going to outline it the way it from the start to the end.
Check Out New Music :- Waptrick Music 2021 New Music Download
Ghana Armed Forces
The Ghana Armed Forces are the unified armed force of Ghana; consisting of the Army, Navy, and Ghana Air Force. The Commander-in-Chief of the Ghana Armed Forces is the President of Ghana; who is also the supreme military commander of the Border Guard Unit.
President of Ghana, Commander-in-Chief: Nana Akufo-Addo
Chief of the Defence Staff: Vice Admiral Seth Amoama
Military age: 16–30 years of age (2013)
Minister of Defence: Honourable Dominic Nitiwul
Headquarters: Accra, Greater Accra
Active personnel: 15,500
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Requirements
To be eligible for the Ghana Armed Forces recruitment; applicants must adhere to the following requirements and criteria:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Not be less than 18 years and not more than 26 years by 06 August 2021 for Regular Commission and not more than the specified years by Saturday 27 February 2021, for the respective Short Service Commission applicants.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standard.
- Be not bonded.
- Also, be not married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Be of the minimum height of 1.68m (5’6’’) for males and 1.60m (5’ 4”) for females.
- For Military Police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5’9”) and 1.70m (5’ 7”) for females.
- Must have the following:
- BECE. Must have Six (6) Passes including English and Mathematics.
- Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than C6) including Core English and Core Mathematics. Or
- SSSCE. Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than D) including Core English and Mathematics. Or
- GCE ‘O’ Level. Must have Five (5) Credits (Not less than ) including English and Mathematics. And
- GCE ‘A’ Level. Must have Credits in all Three (3) subjects (Not less than D) and General Paper
- DEGREE. Must have First Degree (Not below) Second Class Lower from a recognized University
Steps to Apply for Ghana Army Recruitment 2021
If you are interested in applying for the Ghana Armed Forces recruitment, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → http://gafonline.mil.gh/ to get started.
What Next After Applying for Ghana Army Recruitment?
The Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) will start shortlisting successful; candidates for the screening exercise and Invitation Interview.
Short-listed candidates that qualified during the Recruitment Exercise; would be invited for document verification and Final Selection; Interview after which the list of successful candidates; would be published for Training.
GAF Recruitment Closing Date:
The Ghana Army recruitment starting and the closing date; will be announced on the recruitmentformat Portal.