This page is made for those that have been searching for information based on Uganda Police Force Recruitment. As you all may know recruitmentformat.com is one of the best online recruitment sites right now in the world.
If not the best, we want you to know that you are on the right page where we are going to give you all the latest updates. Before we start we will tell you all you should know about this amazing country.
Meanwhile, Uganda is a landlocked country in East Africa whose diverse landscape encompasses the snow-capped Rwenzori Mountains and immense Lake Victoria. Its abundant wildlife includes chimpanzees as well as rare birds.
Check Out Documents Required for Canadian Visa
Remote Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is a renowned mountain gorilla sanctuary. Murchison Falls National Park in the northwest is known for its 43m-tall waterfall and wildlife such as hippos. We do not play with our safety, so we can pay anything to make sure that we are good.
Uganda Police Force Recruitment Entry Requirements: The following are the Uganda Police Force recruitment general entry requirement for applicants.
Applicants must be Ugandan citizens with the minimum qualification of Senior Six or its equivalent. Additionally, they must not have a criminal record and be ready to work long hours.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold an Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE Certificate) or its equivalent with at least two principal passes (those with equivalent qualifications, must obtain certification from UNEB). NB: Over-qualified candidates should not apply.
- Six credits at UCE with at least a credit in English and a pass in Mathematics,
- Be physically fit and ready to undertake the requisite twelve months basic police course.
- Possess no criminal record.
- Ready to work long hours and at times under difficult conditions.
- Ready to work in any part of the country.
- Excellent communication skills.
Age: 18-25 Years
NB: All applicants be a Ugandan citizen
Uganda Police Force Recruitment | Online Application Apply
Uganda Police Recruitment Application Form and Portal: IMPORTANT!. Currently, the National Uganda Police Service recruitment form is not yet released online, just DISREGARD any advert/post you come across. Note that This page will be updated immediately after the form is officially out.
- Result slips shall not be accepted.
- An applicant who:
a) Canvasses directly or indirectly;
b) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials;
c) Engages in any corrupt activity;
Shall be disqualified and in the case of (b) and (c) in addition be arrested and
- Under section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular commits an offense and shall on conviction
be liable to a fine or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or to both.
- Gender & Diversity: The recruited applicants shall reflect the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Ugandan people.
- Application Submission: All applicants must complete the prescribed application form obtained from ANY of the following:
- The nearest Officer Commanding Police Division (OCPD) or any police station.
- Also, the nearest Sub-County Administration Police Commander’s (DAPC) offices
- The nearest Huduma Centres
- County Commissioner’s offices *
- This is the only medium for applying for the recruitment.
- Each applicant can submit ONLY ONE application for this exercise.
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
- The National Uganda Police DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing both of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
UPF RECRUITMENT – SCREENING AND EXAMINATION
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre
selected during the online application