Have you been searching for Scholarships for Ethiopians this Year? Our team has to create this page for you and millions of people out there. Scholarships are very important in the life of every young youth out there.
All we want you to do is to keep on reading this page to know all the major things about it. Without wasting so much of your time let’s start right away. But before that, it is very important to know a bit litter about this amazing country.
Meanwhile, Ethiopia, in the Horn of Africa, is a rugged, landlocked country split by the Great Rift Valley. With archaeological finds dating back more than 3 million years, it’s a place of ancient culture.
Among its important sites in Lalibela with its rock-cut Christian churches from the 12th–13th centuries. Aksum is the ruins of an ancient city with obelisks, tombs, castles, and Our Lady Mary of Zion church.
Kana TV Scholarship is open to just African students from Ethiopia who meets the conditions, and grades requirements below:
- Candidates must be of Ethiopian nationality.
- Applicants must reside in Ethiopia and should school in Ethiopia.
- Applicants should be between the age of 18 to 30. An Applicant below the age of 30 stands a chance of being considered first.
- Candidates above 30 are still considered. But it will depend on the person’s willingness to be a part of the scholarship and the appropriate impact they’ve made over the years.
- Most people above 30 are considered to have lost motivation; and the enthusiasm to get involved in extreme academic activities; therefore the person’s unreserved passion for academic excellence would be; tested before being considered for the scholarship award.
- An applicant is not fully qualified if he or she hasn’t made an impact on agriculture, poverty alleviation, health, the environment, and education as a whole.
Also, the strongest candidates will demonstrate:
- Proven leadership ability
- Capacity for innovation and values-driven problem solving
- Concern for local and global issues
- An ability to generate and articulate impactful ideas
- An ability to work towards a shared goal through teamwork and collaboration
How to Apply Of Scholarship for Ethiopians
To apply for Scholarships for Ethiopians visit the link below and follow the procedure that would be made available.
Please note that all applications must be submitted in English
Scholarships for Ethiopians opportunity is an annual scholarship with an annual deadline of 18th July.
The opening date varies. But the deadline is always on the 18th of July.
Make use of our comments box right below if you face any issues while you are facing any issues while applying.