This is to announce to the general public that The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment invites applications; from suitably qualified candidates for Nigerian Air Force Nationwide Airmen | Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC has commenced their application.
We want you to know that you are on the right page. Meanwhile, our team have to create this page to assist you and millions of people out there that are searching for updates.
Without wasting so much of your time. It is very important to know some things about Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Nationwide Airmen.
Nigerian Air Force Nationwide
For all those who have interest can now apply for it. Read carefully below and see the procedures on how you can apply for the job.
NAF Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online.
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
- Also, Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on the criminal ground, by a court of law.
Non Tradesmen / Women:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/ NECO/GCE /NABTEB.
Tradesmen / Women:
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age; except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistants; imams and drivers who must be between18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant; trade certificate from reputable and approved; Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes; and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB.
- Also, Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB; with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present; evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online (Registration Starts – 2nd March)
Important Information / Notice
- Online Registration Starts very soon.
- The recruitment Interview Exercise will hold very soon.
- Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other recruitment; processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should; be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy; of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport, or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport; photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website; or call the following support lines from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm; Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802, and 09055840142 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that you can check on Nigerian Air Force Nationwide Airmen | Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC job yearly and apply for it.