McCall MacBain Scholarships At McGill University Canada:- McCall MacBain High School is a comprehensive scholarship program that provides students with leadership, writing, and international expertise who need to increase their influence globally.
McCall MacBain’s studies at McGill are on the ground that he has long served as a meeting place and exchange of views among Indigenous peoples, including the countries of Haudenosaunee and Anishinabeg.
McCall MacBain Skolashif At McGill Canada 2021 Scholarships are available to run Basic, Masters level programs at McGill College.
Available Subjects: McCall MacBain Scholarships At McGill University Canada
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
- Information Systems
- Public Policy
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Urban Planning
- MA (Arts),
- MArch (Architecture),
- MATL (Arts in Teaching and Learning),
- MBA (Business Administration),
- MEd (Education),
- MEng (Engineering),
- MISt (Information Studies),
- MM (Management),
- MMus (Music),
- MPP (Public Policy),
- MSc (Science),
- MScA (Science, Applied),
- MScAPT (Science, Applied in Physical Therapy),
- MScAOT (Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy),
- MSW (Social Work),
- MUP (Urban Planning),
- LLM (Law), STM (Sacred Theology).
- BCL/JD (Law),
- DMD (Dentistry),
- MDCM (Medicine)
Scholarship Benefits: Of McCall MacBain Scholarships At McGill University Canada
Up to 20 full scholarships will be offered in Canada. The remaining 60 feeds of $ 5,000 or $ 10,000 each will be provided during the interview as well.
International students are eligible.
To apply in 2021, you must meet the following criteria:
- You have Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or refugee status in Canada.
- You have a bachelor’s degree, or are on track to graduate before August 2022.
- You’re interested in applying for Fall 2022 admission to an eligible full-time master’s or professional program at McGill University
Two applications are required:
- The McCall MacBain Scholarship application will be open from June to September 2021 for those planning to start a program in Fall 2022.
- You must also apply directly to McGill for at least one eligible full-time masters or professional program for Summer/Fall 2022 admission. You’ll need to apply by the program deadline or by mid-December 2021 at the latest if you are selected for final interviews.