How to send WhatsApp Messages in a Different font:- We all have this app which we cannot think about our life without. WhatsApp Messenger is the most popular chat application in the world. It is used by over 1 billion people all over the world.
India has the most number of WhatsApp users in the world. We can now not imagine our life without it. But still, WhatsApp is ready for new improvements and changes. It wants to give the users the best experience.
It has many features already and keeps introducing new ones. In its last update, WhatsApp released the feature to bold your text, or write in italics and strikethrough.
If you are bored of chatting in the same font on WhatsApp, you have a good news. The company has silently rolled out a new feature on the WhatsApp’s Android App through which users can type in a new font.
The font is similar to Fixedsys font in Windows. But, it can become a bit too tiresome and difficult for regular use. Keep reading to learn about this trick through which you can change the font of your text. Sending fonts on WhatsApp can be easy with some other WhatsApp mods.
How to send WhatsApp Messages in a Different font
- Open your WhatsApp and from contacts, click on any contact to send a message in this new font.
- Click on the typing area and you will see your keyboard.
- You have to search for this (`) on your keyboard. This is a special character. You can take the help from the screenshot attached below.
- Type it three times.
- Now, type your message which you want to send in a different font.
- After your message is completed, type the same special character (`) three times again.
- After you have done this, your message will automatically occur in the new font. Just remember the correct format “` Message “`.
- You can now just press the enter key. And your message is changed to a new font different from the old one.
This was the trick of how you could send your message in a new font. Sometimes for change, you can try using it to chat in different fonts.
But for regular use, it is not appropriate. Also, this cannot be used in combination with the formatting ones. Now we will show you how you can news text formatting methods like bold, italics, and strikethrough.
How to Send Bold Text on WhatsApp
Sometimes we need to highlight a message so that it looks important and everyone can read it. WhatsApp has introduced a text formatting feature through which you can bold your message so that it highlights in the window. Here is how you do this:
- Put the special character asterisk (*)once before and after your message as shown in the screenshot below.
- Remember there should be no spaces in between the character and your message. Else, it won’t work.
- Your message will become bold as soon as you write in this format *Your Message* and press Enter to send.
How to Send Italics Font on WhatsApp
You can also make your message in italics by using the Underscore ( _ )symbol. Here’s how:
- Type the underscore (_) character once before and after your message without any spaces in the format _Your Message_ .
- The message will become in italics as shown below. Press the enter key to send your message.
How to Send Strikethrough Text on the App
You know you can also put a line between your message in WhatsApp? Cool,right? WhatsApp has a feature through which you can add strikethrough message. Read here to know how:
- You have to enter the special character tilde (~) once before and after your message. You can find it in your symbols part of the keypad.
- Once you have typed in the format ~Your Message~ without any spaces, a line will come across and your message will become strikethrough.
- Then you just can press the enter key to send.
Using In Combination
So, this was all about how you can use different formatting options in WhatsApp. But, these can also be used in combination with each other. You just need to remember the order in which you have started and ended should be the same. Look at the example:
- *_Message_* will make your message in italics as well as old.
- *~Message~* will make your message bold strikethrough.
Conclusion On How to send WhatsApp Messages in a Different font
This all looks a bit difficult but is easy on practice. These features are really useful in WhatsApp. Hope you understood all of them and do try and leave comments. Stay tuned at our Website