We made this page for you that are searching for how to Delete Sittercity account without facing any kinds of problems. So we want you to know that you are on the right page where your account will be closed.
Our team has been recently received some requests from; our website readers that they would like to delete their account from the Sittercity Application. That is the major reason why we have to create this page to assist millions; of people out there that want to deactivate their accounts.
After doing some research on this topic that why users are deleting their account; from the Sittercity application we came to the conclusion; that some users are not using the application for quite a long time which is why they would like to delete it their account.
If your reason for deleting this account is email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
How to Delete Sittercity Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with the website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY Sittercity ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here, type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Send your email and wait for at least 7 days to get any kind of response.
Delete Your Account Through Website
NOTE: Sitter profiles can be deleted from the Account Settings menu, but Family accounts can only be closed by the Sittercity support team.
1. Go to the Submit a Request form in a web browser. The only way to delete your Sittercity Family account is to contact Sittercity via this form.
2. Select I’m looking to cancel my membership from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Type your request into the ″Description″ field. Use this space to tell the support team that you would like to have your account deleted.
5. Check the ″I’m not a robot″ box. It’s under the ″Please verify that you are a human″ header.
6. Click Submit. You’ll receive an email confirmation once a support representative has deleted your account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”.
Good Luck as you close your account. Make use of our comments box right below if you face issues while on how to delete Sittercity account.