How to Delete Sent Messages on WhatsApp: Hey Guys, Today in this tutorial we gonna tell you about how can you delete sent messages on WhatsApp. We have already posted many WhatsApp-related tips & tricks in this blog.
But this is one of the best WhatsApp tricks you may ever see anywhere. This way, you can delete your sent WhatsApp messages from both of the phones, your & message receiver’s phone instantly.
This feature was already available in other apps like Telegram. But WhatsApp is now here with this feature. This feature can be used on any of the smartphones. But we are posting this trick specially for Android devices.
You can have a look at other apps like WhatsApp plus etc. You can use this trick to shock your friends. This tutorial is especially for those, who send messages to other people in hurry, & send the wrong message to them.
For example, you want to send a message to John, & you wrongly sent it to Ash. So in this case, you feel a little awkward, you can recall the message instantly.
Even if the other person saw the message, you can recall it with this tutorial. So let’s follow some of the easy steps now from below to know more about how can you delete send messages on WhatsApp without any worries.
If other person already seen your message, This feature will work in this case too.
How to Delete Sent Messages on WhatsApp
If you think this tutorial is interesting, you can do this too. You just have to follow some of the simple steps, as we mentioned below with screenshots. If you face any issues while following this tutorial, simply drop a comment below. We will try our best to help you out in this matter.
- Download GBWhatsApp App on your phone from here
- Install this app on your phone just like any other app.
- After Successfully Install GBWhatsApp, simply open it.
- Now Send a message to any person from your WhatsApp Account (From GBWhatsApp).
- Long press on Message, Click on menu button & Select the Recall option.
- It will ask you to Recall this message? Click on the RECALL button to recall the message.
- & you are done, The message will no longer available to see for both of you.
Friend Shocked ?
So guys, this was the easiest way which you could use on your smartphone for delete sent messages on WhatsApp. This way was pretty cool and officially by WhatsApp. So let’s enjoy this awesome feature on WhatsApp.