We made this page for you that are searching for how to Delete Mobile Legends account without facing any kinds of problems. So we want you to know that you are on the right page where your account will be closed.
Our team has been recently received some requests from; our website readers that they would like to delete their account from the Mobile Legends Application. That is the major reason why we have to create this page to assist millions; of people out there that want to deactivate their accounts.
After doing some research on this topic that why users are deleting their account; from the Mobile Legends application we came to the conclusion; that some users are not using the application for quite a long time which is why they would like to delete it their account.
If your reason for deleting this account is email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
How to Delete Mobile Legends Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with the website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY Mobile Legends ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here, type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Send your email and wait for at least 7 days to get any kind of response.
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Open the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang application on your mobile phone, iPad or tablet.
2. After Mobile Legends loads, the game’s main menu will load after the title screen. Tap your profile image in the top-left corner of the main menu. This will display the menu for the player/user account.
3. Click ‘Account’ which is located in the sidebar menu to the left. This will display all of your linked accounts.
4. Click on account the player has bound to Mobile Legends below the heading ‘3rd Party Accounts’. Accounts you are bound to will show players username or email address next to the account.
5. Tap Okay. The alert warns players about unbinding their accounts. On Facebook, you’ll need to tap Agree and then Okay before logging into your Facebook account.
6. Repeat for all accounts the player is bound to. If you are bound to any other accounts, tap on them below ‘3rd Party Accounts’ to disconnect them.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”.
Good Luck as you close your account. Make use of our comments box right below if you face issues while on how to delete Mobile Legends account.