Arik Airline Job Recruitment | Application Form;- Are you a graduate in an engineering field or hold an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License. with 2-3 years of experience of work within an airline Aircraft Maintenance; and Engineering unit with at least 1 year in maintenance planning. Arik Airline Job Recruitment is for you.
Arik Air is West Africa’s largest airline. Which is at the commercial hub airport of one of the world’s leading emerging economies, Arik Air currently serves an ever-expanding route network of key cities in Nigeria, Africa, Europe, and the US. Arik Air boasts a modern fleet of 28 aircraft.
The aim of the Arik Airline Job Recruitment is for you to provide front-line customer information and service to a high volume of passengers at the check-in area, the ability to focus on the needs of passengers, and act to ensure these are met. The flair to combine professionalism and humor thus creating a memorable experience for each passenger is a skill that is essential.
- Position: Planning Engineer
- Location: Lagos
- Department: Technical
- Reporting to: Supervisor Maintenance Planning and Production Control
- Direct reports: N/A
You are to do the following:
- Plan all Arik Air Limited’s aircraft maintenance events to ensure Airworthiness of Arik Air Limited’s fleet of aircrafts
- Ensure that all planned maintenance events are done in accordance with the authority’s (NCAA) regulations (NIG. CARs)
- Prepare and distribute applicable work orders required for work packages and customized task cards for the accomplishment of maintenance tasks (scheduled and unscheduled) and create flow charts for checks
- Prepare materials, tools and equipment, man-power requirements of scheduled maintenance works and coordinate with an applicable section to ensure availability of the aforestated items and ensure sufficient aircraft ground time for tasks to be accomplished
- Review completed paperwork of assigned work order and work packages for accuracy and completeness and ensure the completed work is updated into the system and signed paperwork delivered to aircraft records.
- Prepare weekly aircraft, engines and components status and forecast for the next 30 days of all scheduled maintenance
- Development and preparation of project plans and project critical path analysis
- Prepare long term, mid and short term maintenance forecast for Arik Air Limited’s fleet and distribute to all concerned.
- Review Engineering Orders (EOs), Airworthiness Directives (ADs), Service Bulletins (SBs) and other manufacturer documents to ascertain materials, manpower and processes required for the accomplishment of work instructions specified in these documents are available
- Monitor and ensure update of CAMO Software (OASES)
- Prepare and generate the cost of all maintenance tasks on man-hour calculations.
- Coordinate with MCC and Supply Chain on Open deferred defects (MEL and Non-MEL) to ensure timely closure
- Prepare reports essential in maintaining the Airworthiness of the company’s fleet of aircrafts
- And other duties as may be assigned by respective Supervisors.
Arik Airline Job Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree / A Higher National Diploma (HND) in an Engineering field or a holder of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License.
- 2-3 years of experience of work within an airline Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering unit with at least 1 year in maintenance planning.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to meet assigned project deadlines with self-directed decision-making confidence.
- Excellent organizational skills & good team player.
- High standard of computer literacy.
The above list is all that you need to secure the Arik Airline Job,
below here we will be giving you hints on how to apply for the Arik Airline Job.
How to Apply For Arik Airline Job Recruitment
If you are interested and qualified Arik airline job, you should send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title “Planning Engineer” as the subject of the email.
NB: Always check your email for a call-up letter from the Arik Airline job application unit. Wish you all the best as you apply…
Please share with your friends if this information is helpful, also leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.