Our team has to create this page for those that want to know how to delete Wish account. We want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for; as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete your account.
Firstly we want you to know that, Wish is an online e-commerce website that; show product on its website based on users wish list. The website lets its users create and edit account information, browse or search through a list of products; purchase the product online by using various payment options, and give reviews related to the products.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your Wish account among all of them is email spamming by the company. We may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your RealReal account. We will like to know the reason that makes you want to deactivate your account.
How to Delete Wish Account Permanently
At this point, we will let you know that, you can deactivate, Close, Cancel or delete your account with two ways. All you have to do is to follow the steps that we are about to show you.
We are here to make it easy and simple for you. Without wasting so much of your time let’s show you all the steps which you can delete your account.
Firstly we are going to show you how to delete your account through mail. All you have to do is to follow the steps right below.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with the account.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on the send button.
Cancel Your Account through Website
- Go through the following URL “https://www.wish.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you sign-in to your account click on your PROFILE PIC which is given at the top right side of the page then a drop-down menu section will have appeared.
- On that drop-down menu, the list clicks on link SETTINGS.
- Now scroll down to section Delete Account and then click on the button DELETE ACCOUNT.
- Once you click on the delete account button then a pop-up confirmation message will be appeared then click on the YES button to remove your account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of Recruitmentformat.com.