We have to create this page for those that want to know how to delete Walmart account. My dear our team wants to assure you that with this page you will deactivate your account. As we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete your account.
Walmart brand was founded by Sam Walton on July 1962 and currently it is one of the best online e-commerce stores that can be accessed worldwide. As per source the company has generated the revenue 485.57 billion dollars in 2016.
READ MORE:- How To Delete 2 Degrees Account
How To Delete Walmart Account
At this point, we are going to show you all the steps where you can delete your account. All you have to do is to follow the steps that we are about to provide.
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from Walmart website and app which is given below:-
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with the account.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on the send button.
Cancel Your Account through Website
- Go through the following url “http://www.walmart.com/cservice/cu_comments_online.gsp?”.
- On Walmart.com section choose the option USING WALMART.COM and then click on button EMAIL WALMART.COM.
- Now you will be redirected to what we can help with page here you have to fill the detail mentioned below.
- On Choose your Topic select SHOPPING WALLMART.COM.
- On what we can help with? choose option MANAGE ACCOUNT.
- Now scroll little bit down the you will see two tab will appear one is Chat and One is EMAIL select EMAIL TAB and fill out the form detail mentioned and click on button SUBMIT.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of Recruitmentformat.com.