How to Delete Tumblr Account Permanently:- Fully deleting social media is, of course, dependent on the individual. And the reasons why they connect and how it makes them feel.
All the same, in the course of this post; our primary goal will be to give you a guideline on how to delete Tumblr account permanently. Likewise, we shall also be treating other issues that concern Tumblr on this page. Go with us and get it right.
Before you do anything, please be aware that deletions cannot be undone. Never, ever. Once you delete your Tumblr account, its contents are gone forever. Tumblr is where you put anything you want. To be simply put. It is yours. Use it however you like.
Check Out >>>> How to Delete Homeshop18 Account
Tumblr a microblogging and social networking website founded by David Karp. It is a platform that allows users to post multimedia and other content to a short-form blog. Users can follow other users’ blogs. Bloggers can also make their blogs private. Tumblr hosts over 475 million blogs. The website has over 500 million monthly visitors.
This number has dropped to less than 400 million by August 2019. According to Wikipedia. And if you want to be part of the number that has exited the group. Then, we are here to give you the guide on how Delete Tumblr account permanently
Meanwhile, before we look into the steps and procedures to Delete Tumblr account permanently. Let us see how we might solve some problems that might be your drive to leave the platform. After which we shall go straight to show you how to unsubscribe Tumblr account
How to Delete Tumblr Account Permanently | Unsubscribe | Trash Tumblr Account
Before you go on, please Note that deletions cannot be undone. Never, ever. Once you delete your blog or account, its contents are gone forever.
Note: You can only delete your account / primary blog from a browser. This simply means that to delete your Tumblr account, you don`t do it with your Tumblr app. You do it on the Web with your computer or in a mobile browser.
To delete your entire account:
1. Log in to your Tumblr account. If you signed up for two-factor authentication (TFA), enter the code sent to your mobile device.
2. Click on the ‘Account’ icon and select ‘Settings”
3. At bottom of the page and select “Delete Account “
4. You will be directed to a screen asking if you are sure. Confirm by entering your email address and password and click “Delete Everything”. If you have TFA on your account, re-enter your email address and the authentication code sent to your mobile device.
6. Your Tumblr account is now deleted, along with all associated blogs and data.
Be aware: Your primary blog will be deleted. If TFA has been enabled for your account, you will be required to input the code.
The secondary blogs that you are the only member of will be deleted, and you’ll be removed from any group blogs you are a member of.
Your blog URL will be released and can be used by anyone who’s looking to create a blog.
You can create a new account using the same email address you used last time.
How to Deactivate your Tumblr Secondary Account / Group Blog
This is how to delete a secondary or group blog.
1. Go to the Web through any browser.
2. On the web: Click “Settings” under the account menu at the top of the dashboard
3. Now, click the name of blog you’d like to delete or leave on the right side of the page.
4. Click “Delete blog” or “Leave blog” at the bottom of the screen.
How to Cancel your Account On iOS
- Tap the account icon (looks like a person
- Click your blog’s name in the upper left corner
- Then swipe left on the blog you’d like to delete or leave and choose “Delete” or “Leave.”
How to Delete Tumblr Account Permanently On Android
- Tap the account icon (looks like a person)
- Hit your blog’s name in the upper left corner
- Click the gear icon
- Now, Select “Delete this Tumblr” or “Leave the group.”
Remember: If you’re the sole member of the blog. Choosing “Delete blog” will remove; it from Tumblr and release its URL for anyone to use.
If there’s at least one remaining member of the blog, you can’t delete it; but choosing “Leave blog” will remove you from it. If you were the only blog Admin, another member will be automatically promoted to Admin.