How To Delete Tiktok Account Permanently – TikTok is a free social media app that lets you watch, create, and share videos — often to a soundtrack of the top hits in music — right from your phone.
Tiktok is a very essential market component in the field of social media. It can be useful, informative, and uplifting at times. But if you want to delete Tiktokr account permanently because of some reason then it’s ok. Here is a full guide for you on how to delete TikTok account permanently.
With up to 1 billion users, TikTok is incredibly popular, owing in part to its slick mash-up of features from other kid favorites. As with the lip-synching app Dubsmash, users can watch and record videos of themselves lip-syncing to popular music and sound bites.
As they did on the now-defunct Vine, kids can create short, shareable videos ranging from funny to serious. And just like YouTube, Tik Tok is an interactive world of videos that lets you connect with friends and admirers through likes, comments, and even duets.
How it all works
TikTok users sign up with a phone number, an email address, or a third-party account such as Facebook and Instagram.
Once logged in, you can search popular creators, categories (comedy, animals, sports), and hashtags to find videos. Or you can use your phone contacts or social media followers to find friends already on the app. Many kids on Tik Tok like to create videos, but plenty of people don’t post themselves — they just use the app to find and follow content creators.
Why Teens Like it
Tik Tok is a fun app that allows teens to create and share videos with their friends.
Since the early days of social media (in particular on YouTube,) lip-syncing videos have proved a popular form of user-generated content among teens. The popularity of TV shows such as Lip Sync Battle has also helped drive interest in this type of platform.
Teens also enjoy competing in the different challenges which can be entered via the trending hashtags on the app.
The app has a very dedicated, young community of users. For many of these users, gaining likes, followers and getting their videos featured on the app are important priorities.
Creating and sharing their own content is now a big part of how teens spend their time online. Teens are moving away from being spectators online to becoming content creators. This app can be a really creative way, fun way for teens to express themselves and create their own social content.
How To Delete Tiktok Account Permanently
Deleting your account is permanent and can’t be reversed. A deleted account can’t be recovered. If you’re having an issue on TikTok, contact the Support Team.
Once your account is deleted:
- You can’t use the account to log in to TikTok.
- You’ll lose access to the videos you’ve posted.
- You’ll lose access to purchased items and won’t be able to receive a refund.
- Shared information, such as chat messages, may still be visible to others.
Here’s how to delete TikTok account permanently, if you want to go ahead.
1. Open the TikTok app on your device.
2. Tap on the person icon at the lower right of your screen to open your profile.
3. You will need to log in to view your profile.
4. Click on the ‘three dots‘. This is located in the upper right corner and allows you to
5. View all your Tik Tok settings. Then, click on Privacy and Settings.
How to delete TikTok account permanently
6. Click on Manage My Account.
7. Add a phone number if you haven’t already. A verified phone number is a requirement for removing your Tik Tok account. If you’ve already added your phone number to your Tik Tok account, you can skip this step.
How to put your Phone number to proceed
- To do this, click Phone Number.
- Enter your area code and phone number and then press the arrow button. Wait for a text from Tik Tok.
- Enter the 4-digit code into the field given and press the arrow button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where it says “Thinking about removing your account?” Tap it.
- Hit Send code to the right of the Verification Code field.
- Wait for the code to be sent to you.
- Enter the 4-digit code within 60 seconds of it being sent to you.
- A countdown will be shown. Then click Continue.
- Read over the implications of removing your account. They clarify that you will lose all of your videos and purchases and that some information associated with your account (like messages) may still be visible to others.
If you still want to remove your account, click Continue
8. Hit Delete Account. You’ll be logged out and your account will be deleted.
Do Not Miss Out On >>>>> How to Delete Infibeam Account
How to set your account to be private
With a private account, all your current followers will still see all of the content you post. A private setting limits incoming messages and visibility to your content to followers only.
However, you won’t be able to get any new followers through viral channels such as the home screen or hashtag challenges. Even if you have the “Allow Others to Find Me” option selected.
Note however that your profile photo, username, and bio are still visible to all users on the platform.
You can find the settings for this under the “Privacy and Safety” settings.
If you’re just looking for some privacy, or a break from the public, this option is a great strategy. If you need to invite people to follow you, such as friends who join the platform you can share your QR code or invite them to follow you directly.
On Instagram, some users have used the tactic of purposely locking their accounts to drive curiosity or a sense of exclusiveness and it has sometimes worked to actually drive followers.
How to get a TikTok Pro account
Activating your TikTok Pro account is really easy. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Access the settings of your TikTok account by clicking the 3 dots at the top left on your profile page
2. Click on the “manage my account” field
3. Click on the “Switch to Pro account” field
4. Click on the “Continue” button
5. Choose the category that best fits your account
6. Now you will be able to see the “Analytics” button in your settings area. Click on it to access your analytics
7. Here you will be able to see how your account is growing, which videos are performing the best, and the demographics of your followers.