How To Delete Snapdeal Account:- There could be much reason for the customer to delete their account from; online shopping website Snapdeal for most of the reason; there will be emailed spamming or customer does not want to make their account everywhere.
Whatever your reason could be we are here to guide you with the best ways to delete your account from the Snapdeal database. Meanwhile, it is very important to know some of the things about this company.
A Little Bit About Company
Snapdeal company was founded by Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal and it is one of the best online shopping website in india.
Snapdeal has currently offered more than 10 million products on their website covering more than 5000 towns in India. As per the company’s announced it has sold over 1 crore worth of products in June 2014 alone.
Snapdeal said that they had gain revenue of up to 600 crores till now. The company website is promoted by Bollywood actor Aamir khan.
Features and Benefits of Snapdeal
Snapdeal is an Indian e-commerce company based in New Delhi, India.
This online website/application allows its users to create, edit, and manage their account information.
Similarly registered users can also be allowed to delete their account details from the database of Snapdeal at will; however, such registered users must follow the laydown procedures for doing that.
- Find latest products in clothes, electronics, books, gadgets & daily essentials
- Spin to win – Prizes up-to 1,00,000
- Visit daily and win – Earn one coin each day you visit
- Save more with coupons and bank offers, etc.
Ways on How To Delete SnapDeal Account
At this point, we are going to show you all the steps which you can be able to delete your account. There are two method to make a request to delete your account from their database which are given below :-
Cancel Account By Customer Support Chat
- Go to the following URL http://www.snapdeal.com/info/contactus
- Login with your account
- Scroll down and find contact customer care
- A chat window will pop up now talk to the customer care executive to delete your account
Delete Account By Writing Email
- Open your email account.
- Compose an email and enter this address email@example.com.
- Now write an email related to the delete account example given here.
- Enter email subject like a request to delete my account and click on send.
These are two processes that can be done to delete an account. Deletion of accounts from their database may take some time to wait for the revert back from the company.
For more information on how to delete account stay updated to this website.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on; using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”.