We have to create this page for those that want to know how to delete Rapchat account. My dear our team wants to assure you that with this page you will deactivate your account. As we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete your account.
Firstly, we want you to know that Rapchat is an app that lets you pick a beat from a library, rap over the beat and easily share it internally on Rapchat. People can then comment on your raps and “like” them, and you can try getting them to trend on the charts.
You can also easily share your songs on SoundCloud or Twitter, or send a link to anyone. Meanwhile, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Rapchat account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
How To Delete Rapchat Account | Cancel your Account Through App from your Android Device
To delete Rapchat: Make a Hit Song from your android device, here’s what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to “My Apps & Games”.
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Rapchat: Make a Hit Song.
- Next, tap “Uninstall”.
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Rapchat: Make a Hit Song app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows “Uninstall”.
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on ‘Apps’.
- Select the Rapchat: Make a Hit Song app you want to delete.
- Click “Uninstall”.
Cancel Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
How to Cancel Rapchat Subscriptions on Mac Computers:
1. First, open the Mac App Store, then click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
2. Click on the “View Information tab” at the top of the window and sign in if asked to do so.
3. Scroll down on the next page shown to you until you see the “Subscriptions” tab then click on “Manage”.
4. Click “Edit” beside the Rapchat: Make a Hit Song app and then click on “Cancel Subscription”.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of recruitmentformat.com