This page is made for those that want to know how to delete JustDating account, we want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we are carefully going to guide you on how to delete it.
We want to start by telling you that JustDating is an online dating platform. That helps singles find each other for dating, friendship meaningful relationships. It has an advanced search facility that can really found what you are looking for.
Meanwhile, the outstanding thing is that you can send messages to as many dates as you like, anytime from anywhere around the world. Not minding all these amazing and mindblowing features you may still want to delete JustDating Account due to some reasons like fraud.
Maybe you suddenly lost interest and so many other reasons best-known to you. In this post, we are going to provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to delete it.
The Outstanding Features
At this point, we are going to outline some of the features of this account. It is very important to know some of the features.
Without wasting so much of your time let’s start right now. So you have check your self if you want to delete your account.
1 Find attractive members nearby or across the world on one page to quickly find your match (No need to swipe).
2. Search for dates by tapping the ♥ if you like the person, and by tapping the “X” if you aren’t interested.
3. Send a personalized greeting to the ones that you especially like.
4. Directly message those you find interesting and invite out for a night of romance and fun.
5. If you’re bored and looking for a night out, find dates or activities that other members have posted and sign up to join them. You can also post your own activity or date and wait for the right partner to accept your invitation.
6. Payment will be charged to your Google account at the confirmation of purchase.
7. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
8. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
9. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s account settings in the Play Store after purchase.
10. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Now that you have seen some of the features that next thing is to show you all the steps while you can deactiavte your account.
How to delete JustDating Account-Deactivate JustDating Account
To delete your account all you have to do is to follow up with the steps that we are about to show you on this page right below.
We are here to make it easy and simple. The steps are as follows.
1. Go to your email account that is registered with the account.
2. Then compose an email and enter the email address support@JustDatingapp.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY INFORMATION AND CANCEL ACCOUNT”
4. Now write an email regarding changing your account information, with the honest reason for deleting your account and click on the send button.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”.