How To Permanently Delete Homeshop18 Account:- We create this page For those that are no longer interested in using this account. They should take proactive steps, at least their account will be hacked and abused.
Therefore, our major concern is to guide you on how to manage your Homeshop18 account. It is also our concern to guide you on how to manage all your online accounts.
But if you have resorted to permanently deleting, canceling, deactivating, closing, or terminating your account, then the choice is yours. We are therefore going to guide you on how to carry out your purpose.
Similarly, if you have an account online but you don’t know how to delete it, simply come to this platform for us to guide you on how to do it.
Again, there are various reasons why you may wish to delete your Homeshop18 account. Among all of them is email spamming and loss of interest in their service.
Meanwhile, apart from deleting your account for a loss of interest, the more accounts you have, the more chances that someone will your data online. So if this happens, the information will be used to attack you online.
So for more on reasons for deleting your abandoned online account. In the main time, HomeShop18’s mobile app brings the convenience of online shopping to your mobile devices.
Through this app, you can shop on the fly and avail exciting offers during any time of the day, and at any place of your choice. But this online e-commercial platform has a consumer rating of 2.75 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.
The most common issues with Home Shop 18 are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.
How To Delete Homeshop18 Account Permanently
Note, you can delete your account by sending an email to the company, requesting them to delete your account from their database.
Therefore, follow these steps below:
- Firstly, you have to open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com.
- In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
Here is a SAMPLE on how to write such an email.
Alternatively, Delete Your Account Via Their Official Website
To do this, simply drop them a message using their contact form.
Follow these steps below:
- Go to the following URL “http://www.homeshop18.com/contact-us.html“
- Navigate to the 4th section which writes Existing Order-related Queries / Complaints.
- Now, at the bottom of this query click on Submit Ticket
- Login to your account and follow the on-screen instruction to submit your account deletion request.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”.