How to Delete Facebook Account – Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates. Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes. It is a Social media platform that helps us to keep up with friends.
Social media companies are spending millions to hire programmers “to ensure users are endlessly hooked in. Making it difficult (for them) to quit when there has been such a mass adoption. It’s important for user’s to have the ability to have perspective.
And realize that the user may not be helpful but more hurtful in the long run. According to Strohman. Therefore, in this post, we are committed to helping you Delete your Facebook Account
Check Out >>>>> How to Delete Twitter Account Permanently
Facebook alone has about one billion monthly active users. Including 600 million mobile users. 219 billion photo uploads and 140 billion friend connections.
It is faster and easier than ever. To share updates, photos, engage with friends and Pages, and stay connected to communities important to you.
- Instant messaging
- The “like” button, stylized as a “thumbs up” icon.
- Users can “Follow” content posted by other users without needing to friend them.
- Each registered user on Facebook has a personal profile that shows their posts and content.
Just like anything which can be used for both good and bad, social media have also provided negative and positive ways for the people.
How to Delete Facebook Messenger Account
- Press the Facebook messenger icon for a long time (long press)
- You will see an “X” button or uninstall. Click it.
- A screen will pop up with something like “Uninstall this application will delete this application along with its data.
- There are 2 options: Uninstall and Cancel. Click Uninstall.
How to Download Files from Facebook Before Deleting Account
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on “settings.”
- Select “Download a copy of your Facebook data.”
- Click “Start my Archive.”
- You will get a popup that asks you if you want to download your archive. Hit “Request my download,” then “Start my archive.”
- The download will start which may take about 2-3 hours. If you have a lot of data on Facebook. Your messages should be in the archive in the messaging folder once completed.
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently
1. Click the account menu down arrow. At the highest right of the Facebook page in your phone/browser.
2. Click Download a duplicate of your Facebook data. At an all-time low of your General Account Settings.
3. Choose ‘Start My Archive from Account setting.
4. Select the “permanently delete account” option,
5. Click the “Continue” button.
These processes will help you to delete your Facebook account easily.