How to Delete Badoo Account Free – In a society that profits on our self-doubt, Badoo is the place where it pays to be the real, unapologetic you. We fight the ambiguity of modern dating with an authentic, unfiltered conversation.
We believe a real connection is born from being honest in who you are and what you really want. Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Badoo account interesting and wish to delete it.
My dear in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete Ablo Badoo Account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
The Outstanding Features
At this point, we are going to outline some of the features of this account. It is very important to know some of the features.
Below are some of the features.
- Meet honest singles are around you
- Straight forward swiping, right for and left for, and Start flirting today!
- Connect with your matches through face to face video calling
- Has a thorough three-step verification process which, once completed, you can choose to only interact with other verified profiles and find friends
- Translates any language your new friends possibly
- Meet new friends and discover incredible places and the world’s most hidden gems.
- Free text & video chat
- Unlimited conversations
- Discover new countries
Enables users to exchange images, GIF and videos within their conversations. Now that you have seen some of the features the next thing is to show you all the LINKS where to delete your account.
How to delete Badoo Account – Deactivate Badoo Account
Go to the drop-down menu in the top-left corner of the official website and tap Settings.
- Tap on Email settings.
- Click the Delete account at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your username to Confirm Deleting the Badoo Account
Alternatively, you can also;
1. Go to your email account that is registered with the account.
2. Then compose an email and enter the email address support@ Badoo .com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY INFORMATION AND CANCEL ACCOUNT”
4. Now write an email regarding changing your account information, with the honest reason for deleting your account and click on the send button.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion on How to Delete Badoo Account- Deactivate Badoo Account, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”.