How to Create a TikTok Account on your device. Tik Tok is a video-sharing app that allows users to create and share 15-second videos, on any topic. TikTok maintains a separate app for the Chinese market, called Duyin, which has over 300 million active monthly users.
TikTok added the reactions feature which allows users to record their reactions to videos and share. Meanwhile, TikTok has also added a digital well-being feature that alerts users when they spend over two hours on the app.
The app is being promoted as a video-sharing social network. TikTok users can create a variety of videos ranging from challenges, dance videos, magic tricks, and funny videos. TikTok to a great extent has a much broader scope for video creation compared to other video creation apps.
Why wait longer? let’s create a TikTok account and enjoy unlimited videos.
- Visit TikTok account creation homepage and Click the options you would like to create an account with.
- Use phone No or email.
- Continue with Facebook
- Also, Continue with Google
- Continue with Twitter
We’ll click on the first option “use phone or email”
2. Then Sign up by providing the required information.
- Date of birth.
- Phone Number.
- Click send ‘code’
3. Here you are expected to join the 2 images. Drag the left slider to fit into the one on the right near the house. After which it will display “successful” and then sends the code to your phone.
4. Create your password.
- Your password must be 8 to 20 characters
- It must contain letters, numbers, and special characters
- You can change your username anytime
Click Sign up
Congratulations your account is created. How to create a TikTok account on PC; Create a TikTok today and enjoy the sight.
How to Delete TikTok Account
Meanwhile, at this point, we are going to show you How to Delete TikTok Account. Now all you have to do is to follow the steps that we are about to show you.
If you think TikTok no longer interest you, you may take the option of deleting your TikTok account. However, just follow the instructions below to permanently delete TikTok.
Further more, bear in mind that deleting your account cannot be reversed. All of your uploads, watch history, followers, and likes will be permanently deleted from the platform. More so, chat messages or DMs may still remain viewable to some users even after you delete your account.
- Go to your profile tab:
- Click the “Me” in the bottom right hand corner.
- Tap “Settings” to view next page
2. Click Delete Account
3. Here TikTok would ask you if you want to delete your account and furthermore what you will lose if you delete your account. If you delete your account:
- You can’t login to TikTok with that account again.
- All those beautiful videos you posted would be gone.
- No refund would be made on any item that you bought.
- Your chats will still be visible to others
- Your account will be deactivated for 30 days. During the deactivation, you can’t be seen by public. After 30 days, your account will be deleted forever.
4. To continue with your account deletion, you need to complete SMS verification. You tap the “send code” on the screen. Enter the code once it’s sent and tap “Delete account”
5. Confirm account deletion
At this point, we are going to end it on How to Create TikTok Account and How to delete TikTok Account. Make use of our comments box right below.