How to Create Facebook Account: Facebook is the biggest social media platform around, it has over two billion active monthly users. It helps you connect with family and friends around the world through chats, video calls and equally helps advertise your business.
In this platform i will be guiding you on steps to follow and create your Facebook account with ease.
Check Out >>>> How to Create a Youtube Channel & Earn from it
NOTE: You must be at least 13 years of age to be able to create a facebook account.
How to Sign up for Facebook Account
- Go to www.facebook.com and click Create New Account.
- Enter your First name and Surname, mobile phone number or email address, password, date of birth and gender. If the system indicates that your password is not secure enough, try adding more characters or combining upper and lower case. Then click sign up.
- Finally, you’ll need to confirm the email address or cell phone number you entered earlier. To confirm the email, click or tap on the link in the confirmation email. To confirm the phone number, you must enter the five (5) digit code you received as SMS in the confirmation box below.
- Your account is confirmed just click “OK” to start connecting with friends and families.
How to Login to your Facebook Account
- Go to Facebook.com homepage
- Email: Enter the email address connected to your account;or
- Phone Number: Enter the phone number that is liked or connected to your Facebook Account (do not add any zero before the country code or symbols)
- Username: You can equally login using your username if you set one up
2. Enter your password inside the column provided
3. Click login
How to Permanently delete your Facebook Account
Before deleting your personal account, you may want to log in and download a copy of your information (like your photos and posts) from Facebook, and a copy of your Oculus information if you use your Facebook account to log in to Oculus. After your account has been deleted, you won’t be able to retrieve anything you’ve added:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
2. Select Settings and Privacy, then click Settings
3. Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
4. Click Deactivation and Deletion, down right bottom
5. Choose Permanently Delete Account, then click Continue to Account Deletion
6. Click Delete Account, enter your password and then click Continue
7. For you to permanently delete your account you must enter your password again
How to Recover your Facebook Account
Facebook is the most popular social networking site. Billions of people use Facebook for various purposes since famous things are also prone to bad incidents, therefore facebook users are met with a number of hacked accounts. However, recoering facebook accounts are easier and can be done with a few steps.
Nevertheless, you must realize that your account has been hacked and work fast in order to recover it. Once recovered, then you should become extra protective about your facebook account and make sure that it is secured.
Below are some procedures that can be helpful in recovering your hacked account.
If the password has changed
The most common type of hacking is done by changing the password of the account so that the original user cannot access it. As a matter of fact, recovering such account is relatively easier. You need to follow these steps for doing so.
If only the password has changed and you still have access to the associated email or phone of the account then you may go to the “forgot password” option at the Facebook login page. Click on “forgot password”.
2. Facebook will lead you to another page and will ask you to enter either your username, email address or the phone number. You can select any of the options.
3. Facebook will find your profile, view your specific profile, enter either the email address or mobile number and click on “continue”.
4. A recovery code will be sent to your desired recovery option. Enter the code and click continue
5. Now set your new password and your account will be ready to use again.
If no access to email:
If the hacker has gone a little further with hacking your account, and your associated email cannot be accessed then you must take the following steps to recover it.
- Click on the forgot password option.
2. Now let Facebook search your profile by entering your username or email address
3. Once you have been located by Facebook,click on your profile,a dialogue box will open to reset your password.
4. Click on “no longer have access to these” as you do not have access to your associated email address.
5. Then extended recovery options will be given and it depends on the age of the Facebook account. Old Facebook accounts have the option of Security question to recover their account.
6. New Facebook users can use the option of “trusted contacts” to regain access to their account. For doing so, enter the email address you have access to, and click on reveal my trusted contacts and enter the name of one of them.
Facebook will provide a link that only your trusted contact can access. Ask them to click on the link and get the security code for you. Enter the security code to recover your account.