How to Create Instagram & Recover Hacked account. Instagram is the most popular social photo network. If you want to join billions of people partaking in Instagram culture, you can create an Instagram account of your own for free. you can do this on your preferred media platform.
How to create an Instagram Account
- Go to the Instagram account creation homepage and sign up to see photos. Fill in your mobile number or Email that Instagram would use and verify your account.
- Fill in your full name
- Choose your preferred Instagram Username. However, some suggestions would be made by Instagram, you need to add numbers to it.
- Furthermore, click “Sign up” to continue to the next page.
5. You need to put in your birthday. More so, use your own birth date not another persons own for a business, a pet or whatever else. Click “Next” to continue to the next page.
6. Use the code sent to your mobile phone number to verify your Instagram account.
7.After the verification, fill in your profile info and then tap Next. But if you registered with your Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out. boom! your Instagram account is ready. Enjoy now.
Check Out >>>> How to Create Facebook Account for Mobile and PC
How to Recover a Disabled & Hacked Instagram account
Instagram is one of the well-known social media platforms in the world, and losing your account access can be painful in the heart to some users.
Being separated from your friends and community is one thing, but losing years of beautiful pictures and videos can be very bad. It’s not too difficult to get back to your Instagram account. Let’s start please:
How to get back a disabled Instagram account
- When you get the bad disabled account message, the first thing the app tells you to do is Learn More. This will more or less guide you through the process to get back your disabled Instagram account.
- Another place you can submit appeals is this official contact page. Simply fill in the required fields and click Send to have your case reviewed. More so, avoid apologizing as this implies you were wrong. You may be asked to send a selfie as verification at some point in the process.
- You can repeat the appeal process as often as you like until you get a good response from a lenient moderator. Assuming you have not intentionally broken any major rules, it shouldn’t take more than a few days to get a response. Don’t be afraid to be persistent and eventually you will recover your Instagram account.
How to reactivate an Instagram account
Few years back Instagram brought the option to temporarily deactivate your account when you need to stay away from social media platform. It can only be done through mobile browser or computer, but it will remove all your content and appear that the account has been deleted.
However, it’s easy to get your deactivated account back. Simply log back in on any device and your account will automatically be reactivated. Based on how long you have been away, you may need to agree to any new terms and conditions put in place since you left.
Signs of a Hacked Instagram Account:
How to create Instagram account, is very easy but some like to hack other people’s account. Anybody can be a victim of social media hacking including Instagram users. Immediately you begin to see irrelevant notifications and changes in pictures on your Instagram. Below are some of the signs that hackers has taken over your Instagram account;
- When you enter your password, you get the notification saying “Your Password is wrong”.
- Your friends will inform you that there is problem.
- You seem to follow people you don’t know at all.
- You start seeing photo you didn’t upload.
- Instagram will send you a mail that there is a problem, your account have been hacked.
How to get back hacked Instagram account
Here are few steps to get back your hacked Instagram account back.
- Using the Forgot Password option: This option applies only if you remember your original Instagram email address. you can request a password reset.
You have this ‘forgot password’ option on the Instagram login screen. You get a new password in your email. Using that password you should get back your Instagram hacked account. Note to change the password immediately.
Recovery without an Email ID: Report a hacked account to Instagram
Unfortunately you might not have access to that email id or that email account might have been hacked also.
See one way to recover your Instagram account.
- Report the hacked account to Instagram: You should provide all the information they asked for.
- Phone number: Your phone number is one of the important things they aske for.
The Instagram team gets into action and sets about recovering your account. You might get it back within minutes or even hours if you are lucky.
It can take several days as well for Instagram to recover your account. However, you stand to lose your photos. This option has been reportedly discontinued from 18/03.2017
How to use Two-factor Authentication to protect your account
This is an additional security feature to prevent hacking of your Instagram account. Let’s see how to use this.
- Open your profile and tap the symbol on the top right corner.
- Scroll to ‘Two-Factor Authentication.
- Move the ‘Require Security Code’ option to the ON position.
- Enter your phone number and click ‘Next.
- You will get a code on the phone.
- Enter the code and tap ‘Next’.
Now you are in a position to access backup codes for your Instagram account. You will receive a security code on your mobile phone every time you log in to Instagram. Using that code, you can access Instagram.
How to secure your Instagram account and keep it safe
It is better to be safe than to be sorry. I want to share some useful tips that can help you keep your Instagram account safe.
- Choose a strong password. It should contain letters, numbers, and punctuation marks. More so, it should be a minimum length of 6 characters. Ensure you don’t use it for other websites.
- Change the passwords frequently, especially when Instagram advises you to do so.
- Do not disclose your password to anyone.
- It is better to turn on the Two-factor authentication security feature. We have discussed it in this article.
- Secure your email account. Let your email accounts have different passwords.
- When you share your computer or phone with other people, don’t forget to log out of Instagram.
- Never tick the box ‘Remember me when you log in from a public location.