How to create a Twitter account: A Twitter account is your passport to what’s happening in the world and what people are talking about right now. By signing up for an account, you’re among the first to know about breaking news and what’s popular.
Twitter is one of the most popular social network these days; meanwhile, don’t you think it’s time for you to be part of this and create a new Twitter account? Should we start? Yes please!
Creating your Twitter account is really easy, you can actually do it from your home PC of your phone if you like. Just follow this steps:
Sign up your Twitter Account | How to Create a Twitter Account
- Go to the Twitter homepage and click on the button that says “Sign Up Now.”
- Fill in your username. Tips for choosing a username Your username is also known as a “handle”, that’s the name your followers will use when sending replies, and Direct Messages. More so, it will form the URL of your Twitter profile page. Don’t worry you can change your username in your account settings any time you wish, as long as the new username is not taken already. Usernames must be fewer than 15 characters in length and cannot contain “admin” or “Twitter”, in order to avoid brand confusion. Stay away from cute usernames, things that are hard to spell, or just plain silly. However, shorter is always better, so don’t get hung up trying to use all the spaces you are allocated.
- Phone number: If you sign up with a phone number, Twitter will verify it through a text message with a code. Furthermore, you can also request a voice call to verify your phone number.)
- Email: If you sign up with an email address, it won’t be publicly visible, but Twitter will have you verified through a confirmation email they will send to you. More so, only 1 email address can only be associated with one Twitter account. Click here to create your Gmail account now.
- Verify your phone number. Enter the code and click “NEXT”
6. Create a password. It will need to be at least six characters.
7. Add your picture. click the camera image on the page to either take a photo or upload a photo from your gallery. Click this and add a photo of you.
8. Add a bio. Complete the remaining information about your profile. Furthermore, this is where you tell a brief summary about yourself and business. Don’t over think, just playful.
9. Complete the rest of your profile information. This is where you can provide a brief summary of your business, list your website, and more.
Check Out >>>> How to Create a Gmail Account: Retrieve your Gmail Account
How to recover your account at ease
If your Twitter account has not been working for 40 days, it might have been deactivated. So, what are you waiting for? follow the steps below to reactivate your Twitter account.
- Visit twitter.com/login at twitter.com
2. Enter your login details like (phone, email, or username) and password in the columns provided for each. Click login, but if your account details do not match any account, click “forgot password option” and answer the questions.
3. Before you sign in, you’ll see a notice asking you to confirm if you want to reactivate your account. furthermore, if you choose to reactivate, you’ll be redirected to your home timeline. Please note that Tweets, followers, likes, etc., may take some time to completely restore back.
Make use of our comments box right below if you face any issues while searching for How to Create a Twitter Account. Once we get your message we will get back to you.