How to Create a Gmail account:- This guide will help you in order to create a Gmail account,one of the most popular email services on the web.
First of all, go to mail.google.com and look for the sign up link, once you click it you have to fill the registration form with your basic profile information (Such as name, user name, password, phone, sex, etc.) like this:
- Name: write your name and full name if you want, this is important because Gmail is a service that reflects professionalism, most useful when your’re looking for a job.
- User name: Pick a user name easy to remember and that you feel comfortable with of course.
- Password: You must enter your password; it should be longer than 8 characters, for security you should use, numbers, symbols and capital letters so that it will not be easy to hack.
- Phone: For additional security in case you lose access to your account, it will help in retrieving your account back to you.
- Date of birth: confirm your age to give you access to more services.
Then accept the Gmail terms and conditions, select a country and that’s it, you now own a Gmail account, the page will automatically redirect to your Gmail inbox.
A Gmail account is mandatory for using another Google Services and Products, such as YouTube or the play Store in your Android phone, so if you’re an Android phone user, you must own a Gmail account for enjoying all Android features.
Check Out >>>> How to Create a Youtube Channel & Earn from it
After opening your account you can log in a lot of places with the Google Services (Totally safe by the way) and that way, you don’t have to sign up in all the places you want to comment a post.
GMAIL SIGN UP
It is fortunately very easy to create a username and password to sign in to Gmail and other products, from YouTube, Google Play and Google Drive.
- Start by visiting the Google account creation page, accounts.google.com
- Click Create account
- The sign-up form will appear. Follow the directions by entering the required information
4. Next, enter your phone number to verify your account. Google uses a two-step verification process for your security.
5. You will receive a text message from Google with a verification code. Enter the code to complete the account verification.
6. Next, you will see a form to enter some of your personal information, like your name and birthday.
8. Your account will be created.
How to Retrieve your Gmail Account | How to Create a Gmail account
- Go to the Gmail login screen on your device and type in the name of the account you need to recover.
- Then it asks you to enter your password, instead hit the phrase “Forgot password?” in blue column underneath.
- If you can, type in the last password you remember using with your Gmail account. Gmail does this just in case you haven’t actually forgotten your password.
If the password you enter is actually your current password, you’ll be redirected to Gmail, and you don’t need to worry about the rest of this steps.
If the password you enter is an old one or one you’ve never used, Gmail will automatically take you to step four.
Answer as many questions as possible
Try not to skip questions. If you’re unsure of an answer, take your best guess instead of you leaving the question and going to another one.
Use a familiar device & location
- Use a computer, phone or tablet that you frequently sign in with
- Use the same browser (like Chrome, Firefox or Opera mini) that you normally use
- Be in a location you normally sign in with, like your home and office in your work place.
Be exact with passwords and answers to security questions
Details matter, pay more attention to lowercase and uppercase letters
- If you’re asked for the last password you remember, enter the most recent one you recall.
- If you don’t remember your recent password: Use a previous one you remember. The more recent it was the better.
- If you can’t confidently remember a previous password: Take a good guess.
Answers to security questions
If you’re asked a security question and you:
- Don’t remember the answer: Take your best guess.
- Know the answer but didn’t recover your account the first time you tried: Consider a different variation of the answer. For example, “US” for “United States” or “Phil” instead of “Philip”
Enter an email connected to your account
If you’re asked to enter an email address you can check now, enter the one that you have added to your account. Here are some examples.