Fully Funded UNICEF Internship Program:- Most times most of the departments in the united nations bring out openings and make; them available to the general public but only a few; persons are aware of them all, this has been a hindrance for a long time now.
This program is open to both undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D. degree applicants. And students from any part of the world can apply for this internship opportunity. UNICEF Internship Program is open to all who wish to apply from 18 years of age.
The UNICEF program is fully funded by the UNICEF to help them train potential staff; and help build youths to help and key into most of her key programs. This program will cover most of your expenses, and since this program started; it has trained no more than 1000 volunteers.
Do Not Miss Out On >>>> USA Visa Lottery – Apply Now for FREE
This internship program will be one of the best decisions you will ever make in your life; as it stands a chance of helping you to partake in the UN humanitarian arm. And will add to your experience.
About the Fully Funded UNICEF Internship Program
This program is fully funded by UNICEF, and it is open to all Undergraduate; Graduate, and Ph.D. degree candidates, this program lasts for 6 to 36 weeks, and its deadline varies but it is open now.
The UNICEF united nations children emergency fund was founded; on 11 December 1946 to meet the needs of the children after the world war.
And presently this agency works in about 190 nations of the world defending the rights of children; saving their lives, and helping them achieve their potentials.
This organization has its headquarters in New York united states of America, it has also done all it takes to achieve the sustainable development goals SDG.
- Monthly stipend
- Living expenses paid by UNICEF or partner institution
- Transport expenses will be given
Eligibility and selection criteria for the UNICEF Internship Program
Meanwhile, let’s look at the eligibility while applying. It is very important to know it before you start applying. There are as follows.
- Must be an international undergraduate or graduate from any country for an internship.
- Must be fluent and proficient in any of the UNICEF working language which is Spanish, English, and French.
- Also, Must have excellent academic records.
- Have no relations working with UNICEF.
- Have no relative in your reporting line of duty.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Application Deadline for the UNICEF Internship Program: There is no deadline yet for this program. as everyone is free to apply for it any time. only select your preferred internship program, and remember first come first serve
Documents: CV, online form, recommendation letter, Cover letter.
This program will entirely be submitted online and to apply you must; submit your documents and fill all required forms,
To apply take the following steps
- Go to the UNICEF vacancy page and click https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/listing/.
- Select the contact type by clicking here https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/filter/?search-keyword=&work-type=internship.
- To select a position click here https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/filter/?search-keyword=&work-type=internship&pay-scale=internship.
- To apply and for more information click this link https://www.unicef.org/careers/internships.
At this point, you can make use of our comments box right below if you face any issues while applying for the Fully Funded UNICEF Internship Program. Once we get your message we will get back to you.